A carbine version of the AK-74 designed to fire 5.45x39mm ammunition, with a short barrel that puts it in the middle between full rifles and more compact versions, like the AKS-74U, supplementing the former in the Russian Army service.
Equipped by Russian federal agencies and law enforcement, and HERC.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 51+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Level 51 Extended Quick Action variants can be crafted using an AK-105, 140 Machined Parts and 3 Trigger Systems at a Level 15+ Weapons Bench for 63 . Also requires a Level 51+ Fighter and Engineer.
- Level 51 High Capacity Scoped variants can be crafted using an AK-105, 140 Machined Parts, 1 Barrel and 2 Lenses at a Level 15+ Weapons Bench for 89 . Also requires a Level 51+ Fighter and Engineer.
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
A weapon with long range, good damage and decent accuracy, this can eliminate most targets from a safe range at a decent rate. However, it fires slowly and notably has a minimum effective range, limiting its effectiveness against horde attacks. As a result, it should be used in a support role rather than as a frontline weapon which most assault rifles fit into.
- Bandoliers mitigate the slow reload speed.
- Extended Mags beef up the magazine capacity, allowing for more shots to be fired before reloading.
- Glasses extend its already impressive effective range, with some variants improving its accuracy as well.
- Good Effective Range
- Good RoF[n 1]
- Good Damage
- Good Knockback (vs. other assault rifles)
- Accurate (vs. other assault rifles)
- Reloads Slowly (vs. other assault rifles)
- Has Minimum Effective Range (vs. other assault rifles)
- ↑ Rate of Fire