|Attacks Per Second||
24 - 30
A military variant of the Thor for use in urban and jungle warfare; unlike its predecessor, this newer weapon features a much larger drum magazine, additional rail space for tactical accessories and enhanced ergonomics and reliability.
Used in limited numbers by the military.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 14 Normal variants can be purchased for 450 at the The Store.
- Level 10 Normal variants might be obtained by opening certain Re-Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Box variants.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Basically a Thor that traded some damage for a much larger magazine and a slightly quicker reload, this automatic shotgun can easily mow down even hordes of zombies. However, it shares the Thor's drawbacks as well, namely a short effective range and relative inaccuracy. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat stat is recommended.
- Extended Mags increase its already large magazine.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly (vs other shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (lowest of all shotguns)
- Low RoF[n 1] (vs other automatics)
- Only available through The Store
- ↑ Rate of Fire