- For its base variant, see AS-12.
|AS-12 Mk II|
|Attacks Per Second||
30 - 38
An improved version of the brutally efficient AS-12, this weapon features a scope (unusual for a shotgun) and an enlarged magazine. While intended for ranged use of slugs, as can be proven by the presence of a scope, survivors can tear apart most targets at close range with this weapon as well.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 15 variants can be crafted using an AS-12, 50 Machined Parts, 1 Fore-end, 1 Trigger System, 1 Barrel and 10 Rivets at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 50 . Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer.
- Barrel x 1
- Handguard x 1
This weapon is highly effective in close range, with respectable damage and rate of fire. Notably, this weapon is very accurate for an automatic shotgun, negating the need for any type of accuracy-enhancing gear.
- Extended Mags increases its already large magazine.
- Ammunition Mods allow it to punch harder, allowing it to take down zombies faster.
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (largest of all shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly (vs other shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- High Ammo Cost (highest of all shotguns)
- Low RoF[n 1] (vs other automatics)
- Only available through crafting
- ↑ Rate of Fire