- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Ambrose Shotgun (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Ambrose Shotgun (overview).
See overview page.
How to obtain Edit
- It can be scavenged during Level 6+ missions.
- Level 9 Maintained Smoothbore variants can be crafted using an Ambrose Shotgun and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 12 Quiet Quick Load variants can be crafted using an Ambrose Shotgun and 18 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 15 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 12+ Engineer.
Recycling products Edit
- Barrel x 1
- Fore-end x 1
- Stock x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
This weapon delivers a powerful punch with quite a bit of accuracy, enabling it to easily kill zombies with one shot. However, its short effective range, relatively slow attack/reload speed and limited magazine means it is best used as part of a team, supporting and being supported by other survivors.
Recommended gear Edit
- Ammunition Mod increases the damage.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload, with some variants decreasing reload time as well.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers decrease the reloading time.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- Slow RoF
- Reloads Slowly
- ↑ Rate of Fire
- The Ambrose Shotgun uses the same model as the Shotgun, with the only difference being a different color on the wooden parts.