- See also: Ash's Right Hand.
|Ash's Left Hand|
|Attacks Per Second||
150 - 250
This double-barreled "boomstick", produced in Grand Rapids, Michigan with a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel finish, and a match-grade hair trigger, was paired with a customized chainsaw prosthetic by a man named Ash, who fought against what might have been an early zombie outbreak. While not a prosthetic, he was so inseparable from it that it might as well have been one.
S-Mart sells them for a retail price of $109.95, but interested survivors will have to craft replicas as they never opened their doors in Union City.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 variants could be crafted using 50 Haunted Metal, 10 Machined Parts, 10 Rivets and 10 Fore-ends at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 50 .
- Level 25 variants can be obtained by purchasing The Huge Halloween Hamper.
- Level 25 variants might be obtained by opening certain Treacherous Trick or Treat Trunks.
With excellent damage per shot, this weapon is easily capable of killing a zombie in a single shot. However, its slow rate of fire and miniscule clip size prevents it from being an effective weapon on its own. It is best used as a support weapon, backed up by other fast-firing weapons.
- Glasses make up for their short range, with some variants giving a boost to accuracy as well.
- Very High Damage (highest of all shotguns)
- Very Accurate (highest of all shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all shotguns)
- Long Range (longest of all shotguns)
- High Ammo Cost
- Slow RoF[n 1]
- Small Magazine Size
- The name of this weapon is a tribute to the The Evil Dead series, specifically to Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, where the protagonist, Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (portrayed by Bruce Campbell), wielded it with his left hand alongside his prosthetic right chainsaw-hand.
- The weapon was first suggested by Horaz1 on the Halloween Gun Ideas thread on the official forum; he received a free Huge Halloween Hamper for his contribution.
- ↑ Rate of Fire