- See also: Ash's Left Hand.
|Ash's Right Hand|
|Attacks Per Second||
120 - 150
This customized chainsaw once served as a replacement hand for a man named Ash after his second encounter with "demonic possession" (possibly an early form of the zombie virus), in which his right hand was "possessed" and he was forced to amputate it. Any similarly maimed survivor would be well served by this legendary prosthetic.
How this unique weapon wound up in the Dead Zone is unknown, though it may have involved time travel.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 23 Normal variants can be purchased for 2,000 at The Store.
- Level 23 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Level 26 Trick or Treat Trunks (no longer available).
- Level 20 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Nice Z-Mas Boxes (no longer available).
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
- x 20
- Small Motor x 1
Because of its high damage, high knockback and close to normal attack speed, this chainsaw can effectively kill armored and Bruiser zombies while still capable of mowing down hordes with relative ease. However, it shares the same weaknesses that the Chainsaw has, with its continuous noise generation and terrible attack speed. It should be supported by other weapons whenever possible.
- Very High Damage
- High Knockback
- Good Reach
- Very Accurate
- The name and color scheme of this weapon is a tribute to the The Evil Dead series, specifically to Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness, where the protagonist, Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (portrayed by Bruce Campbell), cut off his demonically possessed right hand with a chainsaw and replaced it with that same chainsaw, which he then uses to battle the Deadites after he is thrown into the past.
- The name was suggested by Jose Arnaldo C. Manuel (in-game name "NighthawK") in the game's Facebook page; he received a free Ash's Right Hand for his contribution.
- Unlike the Chainsaw and Mini Chainsaw, Ash's Right Hand is wielded with only one hand and has unique attack animations. It is also modeled to appear as though it replaces the wielder's right hand.
- Since its base Level is 23, the obtainable Level 20 version can be upgraded for free until Level 23, but will not receive stat boosts for doing so.
- It has increased gore effects when used.