Black, Alpine, Khaki
It comes in Black, Alpine and Khaki.
Face mask designed to prevent injury.
An important note is that each Assault Mask has a required level that in invisible to players above it. Survivors below the level are still able to equip the mask, but will not benefit from the stats until they sufficiently rank up.
How to obtainEdit
- Cracked, which increases Injury Chance by 2.5% and decreases Projectile Resistance by 1% and Suppression Resistance by 2.5%
- Damaged, which decreases Melee Resistance by 1%
- Focused, which increases Hit Chance by 2.5%
- Lucky, which increases Chance to find quality items by 1% and decreases Injury Chance by 5%
- Old, which decreases Suppression Resistance by 1%
- Padded, which increases Melee Resistance by 2.5%
- Plated, which increases Projectile Resistance by 1%
- Resilient, which decreases Injury Chance by 5%
- Scratched, which decreases Hit Chance by 1%
- Solid, which increases Suppression Resistance by 2.5%