|Attacks Per Second||
260 - 330
A crude, bigger version of an electric knife, this workbench appliance promises clean and precise lacerations on the infected with zero jamming or operating hazards using the finest components and the latest knowledge acquired by the survivors in the Dead Zone.
Can be made at home with the right materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 55 Normal variants can be crafted using 5 Refined Hardened Metal, 1 Refined Small Machined Parts, 2 Weapon Handles, 5 Metal Spikes and 1 Motor Assembly at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 27 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 55 Balanced Ripping variants can be crafted using 10 Refined Hardened Metal and 5 Refined Small Machined Parts at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 68 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 55 Balanced Quality variants can be crafted using 15 Refined Hardened Metal and 10 Refined Small Machined Parts at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 96 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
Basically a high level version of the Sword with an slightly increased knockback. A single swing can send most infected back before delivering the final blow. However, like all other melee weapons, its wielder must be right next to the target to attack, so caution is advised.
- Vests to increase the durability of its wielder with some variants increasing damage as well.
- Very High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Attacks Slowly
- Can only be obtained through crafting
- Despite requiring a Motor Assembly to craft it, it does not produce any noise.