- See also: Boisterous Blessed Blunderbuss.
When the first colonists landed here, they expected demons and monsters lurking behind every tree and rock, driving them to have their blunderbusses blessed to better purge the hordes of the supernatural. Alas, they only found other people, but on this All Hallows' Eve, these hallowed weapons can finally be used for their intended purpose.
Can be crafted with certain materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 Normal variants can be crafted using 25 Haunted Hardwood, 25 Blasphemous Brass and 10 Tape at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Can be obtained by buying the Complete Halloween Bundle or the Halloween Demon Bundle.
- Ammunition Mods to improve damage, ensuring the one-shot kill advantage.
- Bandoliers to further reduce the already short reload time, allowing survivors to get back in the action quicker.
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Short Minimum Effective Range
- High Knockback (highest of all long rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- In real life, the blunderbuss was considered an early form of shotgun unlike being considered a rifle as portrayed in the game.
- ↑ Rate of Fire