The Blessed Blunderbuss Reborn is a Halloween-exclusive rifle featured in The Last Stand: Dead Zone, released during the "Second Wave" of the Undead Blitz update. It is an updated version of the Blessed Blunderbuss.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 Normal variants can be crafted using 50 Reborn Remnants and 50 Military Metal at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 100 .
- Ammunition Mods to improve damage, ensuring the one-shot kill advantage.
- Bandoliers to further reduce the already short reload time, allowing survivors to get back in the action quicker.
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Short Minimum Effective Range
- High Knockback
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- In real life, the blunderbuss was considered an early form of shotgun unlike being considered a rifle as portrayed in-game.
- ↑ Rate of Fire
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.