Background[edit | edit source]
The members of the secret order that crafted the original made improvements in terms of range, accuracy and power to take down demonic and supernatural threats more easily for those who were assigned the "holy" mission of cleaning the world from the undead horde.
Can be crafted with the right item and materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 50 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Blessed Blunderbuss at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 250 .
- Level 25 Normal variants can be obtained by Replica Bundle of Halloween Past package.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
A weapon with extreme stopping power, this weapon should be able to slay the average infected in a single shot. Its respectable rate of fire also allows wielders to easily fire follow-up shots at targets which somehow survive the first shot, making for a very deadly weapon. However, its small magazine results in frequent reloading, which may necessitate support from other survivors.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods to further improve damage, so that one-shot kills become more likely.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage (highest of all long rifles)
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Short Minimum Range
- High Knockback (highest of all long rifles)
- Reloads Very Quickly (fastest of all long rifles)
Cons[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire