|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
90 - 100
As vicious as the Old English Bulldogs it's named after, this modification of the Death Adder features a scope and a custom 20-round drum magazine that is also awkward to reload and makes the gun front-heavy, making it difficult and tiring to aim. Nonetheless, the sheer amount of firepower it possesses in such a compact package outweighs its drawbacks.
Can be made with the right materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 24 Normal variants can be crafted using a Death Adder, 1 Barrel, 1 Grip, 5 Cylinders, 40 Rivets and 50 Oil at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 12 .
- Level 24 Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Bulldog, 26 Machined Parts, 10 Rivets, 5 Bolts, 1 Trigger System and 1 Firing Pin at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 15 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 24 Extended Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Bulldog, 50 Machined Parts, 10 Rivets, 5 Bolts, 1 Barrel and 1 Firing Pin at a Level 10 Weapons Bench for 30 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 24+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 24 Sighted Recoilless variants can be crafted using a Bulldog, 80 Machined Parts, 10 Rivets, 5 Bolts, 1 Barrel and 1 Firing Pin at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 42 after scavenging or purchasing the required schematic from The Store for 800 . Also requires a Level 24+ Engineer and Scavenger.
With a large magazine and decent range, the Bulldog is capable of sustaining firepower for longer than Marion's Trident, although the individual shots aren't as powerful. Its slow reload could leave its wielder vulnerable to fast-moving zombies, so covering them with other survivors and reloading between firefights is recommended.
- Ammunition Mods to increase the already high damage.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to compensate for the slow reload.
- Extended Mags to fire more rounds at a target before reloading, with some variants decreasing reload times.
- Glasses to compensate for the short effective range, with some variants also increasing accuracy.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs. other pistols)
- Long Effective Range (highest of all pistols)
- Reloads Slowly (slowest of all pistols)