- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Chainsaw (TLS1), Chainsaw (TLS2), or Chainsaw (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Chainsaw (overview).
Description[edit | edit source]
Consvarna brand chainsaw.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can only be obtained through skilled/lucky finds in containers, or through lucky drops from backpack zombies. A high Luck and high Searching skill will assist in finding one.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
While the Chainsaw deals a serviceable damage, can cut through multiple enemies at once, has a good knockback, and has a very large capacity (the highest of all weapons), it is also rather heavy, its unique ammo type is uncommon, it is extraordinarily loud even when not attacking, and the grating noise it makes while idle can be rather annoying. The Chainsaw is useful if the player is expecting a horde or wants to attract attention, but is impractical to use otherwise.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- Good Reach
- Good Knockback
- Strikes instantly
- Large Fuel capacity (largest ammo cap of all weapons)
- Reloads instantly
- Cuts through multiple enemies
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Very Loud
- Consumes ammo quickly
- Uncommon ammo type
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Chainsaw is the only melee weapon in TLS:UC to have an accuracy rating.
- When equipped, the Chainsaw will continue to make noise even if the player turns off the sound in the options menu.
- When given to a companion, the Chainsaw makes much less noise.
Media[edit | edit source]
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|Idle rumbling noise from the chainsaw, along with the unequipping of it at the end|
|Gunning the motor|
|The chainsaw in use|