One of the newest guns to hit the market before the outbreak, this fully automatic double-barreled shotgun features a chainsaw-style grip to make it easier to control when firing, though it does restrict the shooter to firing from the hip. This makes it a highly effective assault weapon, at the cost of long-distance accuracy.
Highly favored by SWAT teams, and used by HERC.
How to obtainEdit
- Barrel x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically a DRS-12 with higher damage and a slightly slower reload, this shotgun can shred hordes of zombies with greater efficiency, though it's still relatively inaccurate and possesses the same short effective range as other shotguns. It's recommended to give it to survivors with a high Ranged Combat skill to compensate.
- Ammunition Mods to further increase its already high damage.
- Extended Mags increase magazine size, reducing the amount of time its wielder is vulnerable.
- Glasses improve its short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy.
- Bandoliers to improve reloading of its small, slowly reloaded and quickly expended magazine.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Reloads Quickly (vs other shotguns)
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
- Fully Automatic
- High Ammo Cost
- Low RoF[n 1]
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs other shotguns)
- Low Move Speed Penalty
- ↑ Rate of Fire