Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are two doors on the left and right sides of the church; however, they cannot be opened and do not have a key for them, nor can they be lockpicked. Con may have originally planned to add extra rooms to the church, but cancelled the plan at the last minute.
- The note inside the church is biblically-themed.
- If the player zooms in on the billboard in front of the church, the name "Freewill Unionist Church" is slightly visible.
- The billboard on the front of the church reads: "If you want a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain."
- "S.O.S." is written above the entrance to the church.
Interior[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.