- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Cleaver (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Cleaver (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
27 - 38
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 14+ missions.
- Level 11 Vintage Refined variants can be crafted using a Vintage Cleaver and 6 Hardened Metal at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 6 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 15 Refined variants can be crafted using a Cleaver and 6 Hardened Metal at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 9 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Long Blade x 1
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Quite effective in the early to mid levels due to its decent damage and attacks speed, which lets it bring down zombies quickly and efficiently. Still, its wielder has to be right next to their target in order to attack it, which is likely to get them wounded.
- Good Damage
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback