- For other versions, see Captive Crowd Control and Crude Crowd Control. For an overview, see Crowd Control (overview).
|Critical Crowd Control|
|Attacks Per Second||
240 - 260
Tracks Infected kills
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 55 variants can be crafted using a Captive Crowd Control at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 200 .
The weapon is very similar to the SSG-12, so it can be used in much the same way. It can be obtained slightly earlier, trading some range for a little APS, and loses some capacity for greater per-shot damage. Useful on to equip on your dedicated scavenger, with its ammo affordablity and great supporting damage.
- Glasses extend its short range, with some variants improving its poor accuracy as well.
- Extended Mags allow for more shots to be fired before reloading.
- Ammo Mods increase the damage out put per trigger pull, lowering the need for reloading in extended fights.
- High Damage
- Good Knockback
- Low Ammo Cost
- Short Range