|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
40 - 47
Born in South Africa during the '80s, this cylinder-fed 12-gauge shotgun was designed for riot control and urban combat. The initial iterations had flawed reload and fire selection systems, but these have since been corrected to result in a most deadly close-quarter weapon.
A rare firearm, it can be found in the hands of some military units and gun collectors.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 23+ missions.
- Level 23 Quiet Quick Load variants can be crafted using a DRS-12, 32 Machined Parts and 2 Trigger Systems at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 28 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 23+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 23 Quiet Quick Action variants can be crafted using a DRS-12, 60 Machined Parts and 2 Trigger Systems at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 40 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 23+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Trigger System x 1
- Barrel x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
This gun easily shreds the undead with its fully automatic fire, high damage output and a quickly reloaded magazine. It does, however, have poor accuracy compared to other shotguns, and has a short effective range like all other shotguns. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill is recommended.
- Glasses improve its short effective range, allowing the wielder to engage targets from a safer distance. Some variants will also boost its accuracy.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy, making it viable to give it to a survivor with a low Ranged Combat skill.
- Extended Mags increase the size of its magazine, reducing the amount of time the wielder is left vulnerable.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
- Large Magazine (vs. other shotguns)
- Fully Automatic
- Low RoF[n 1]
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs. other shotguns)
- ↑ Rate of Fire