- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Death Adder (TLS:DZ) or Death Adder SP. For an overview, see Death Adder (overview).
|Death Adder .45|
|Real Life Name||
Colt King Cobra (resemblance only)
.45 caliber revolver.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Damaged variant can be found in a locked cabinet to the right of the main entrance in 14 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- A Scoped variant can be found inside a locked safe in Room 202 (Hank's Apartment) of Glendale Apartments. (Canal Park)
- A Scoped variant can be purchased at King-o-Pawn. Price is dependent on the Smarts skill. (Canal Park)
- A Normal variant can be found in the Union Security gun cage. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the first room of 14 Main Street. (Whistler's Forest)
The game's most powerful and most accurate handgun overcomes most other firearms in other categories as well, but the huge recoil between each shot, combined with a small capacity and a slow reload, can leave the player vulnerable during horde attacks.
The Death Adder .45 is best used for taking out small numbers of zombies from a distance, conserving ammo more efficiently than other .45 caliber guns. When using it, make sure to always aim for the head and reload when the coast is clear.
- High Damage (highest of all handguns)
- Good Knockback (highest of all handguns)
- Very Accurate (most accurate handgun)
- High damage-to-weight Ratio
- Very Light Weight
- Slow RoF[n 1]
- Reloads Slowly
- Small Magazine
- ↑ Rate of Fire
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the Death Adder|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the Death Adder|| |
|Death Adder reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |