- This article is about the premium version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Death Adder .45 (TLS:UC) or Death Adder (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Death Adder (overview).
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 7 variants can be purchased for 250 at The Store.
- Level 10 variants might be obtained by opening Level 13 Trick or Treat Trunks.
Almost identical to its parent, the Death Adder, it shares many of the same strengths and weaknesses. The main differences are the faster reload times and increased DPS. Nevertheless, it should still be relegated as a backup role, dependent on the increased firepower of other weapons.
- Ammunition Mods adds an extra kick to the weapon's damage rating, allowing it to bring down zombies with less shots.
- Extended Mags compensate for the low magazine size, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Glasses compensate for the small effective range, with some variants boosting accuracy as well.
- High Damage
- High Knockback (vs. other pistols)
- Very Accurate (highest of all weapons)
- Reloads Quickly
- Attacks Slowly (vs. other pistols)
- Small Magazine
- ↑ Scope Package