- First room - a cash register containing cash as well as the key to the female bathroom, and a backpack with cash, 9mm ammo, and a Claw Hammer.
- Second room - has the two doors which leads to both bathrooms, and also has two searchable wall-mounted trash cans, which contains cash.
- Male bathroom - nothing of note.
- Locked female bathroom - contains a dead body, a pink handbag that contains cash, and a Note, probably written by the dead woman (sometimes a man is in her place), stating that the store was locked down with him/her in it, and that he/she could only hear screaming, referring to the zombie attacks and the violent evacuation and quarantine efforts.
- The name of the restaurant is likely a reference to the historical Earl of Sandwich, the creator of the sandwich.
- Many advertisements for Earl of Burger can be found around the city.
- There is an Earl of Burger stand at the Stadium, near the registration desk.
- Interestingly, there is another fast-food franchise, Burger Don, with a stand next to Earl of Burger at the Stadium. The name is probably a reference to the Burger King franchise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.