|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
13 - 18
Background[edit | edit source]
Affectionately nicknamed "le Clairon" (the Bugle) by its users, this French assault rifle has faithfully served soldiers across the world since the 70s. It was initially unreliable and incompatible with standard 5.56mm NATO ammo, but later versions have mostly rectified these issues.
Standard issue rifle of the French military, also used by various other military and police units.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 15 Normal variants can be purchased for 1,100 at The Store.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
An effective weapon that is slightly superior in terms of accuracy and reload speed compared to the regular assault rifles that can be scavenged at the same level and has a respectable RoF. A good choice for nearly any situation should a player have sufficient fuel to both purchase and upgrade it.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage dealt by this gun.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all assault rifles)
- High RoF[n 1]
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Only available through The Store
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire