- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see FAL Battle Rifle (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see FAL Battle Rifle (overview).
|FAL Battle Rifle|
|Real Life Name||
FN Fusil Automatique Léger
Automatic battle rifle.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Normal variant can be found inside a locked footlocker on the second floor of the leftmost building in the Military Base. (Waterside)
The FAL deals great amounts of damage and has relatively high accuracy, which makes it excellent at taking out small to large groups of enemies at a distance. However, its long length and low ROF make it a poor choice at close range. It is the only automatic gun to be useful against armored zombies in the Headshots Only game mode.
- High Damage (highest of all assault rifles)
- High Knockback (highest of all assault rifles)
- Reloads Quickly
- Can penetrate multiple targets
- Pierces Armor
- Slow RoF[n 2] (slowest of all assault rifles)
- Long Length
- Heavy (heaviest of all assault rifles)
- Small Magazine (vs. 5.56 assault rifles)
- Very Rare
- There were Military, Spec Ops, Lightened, Scoped, Suppressed, Extended Magazine, and Custom Stock variants in the alphas but only the Normal and Damaged variants remained in the final version.
- FAL stands for Fusil Automatique Leger
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the FAL|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the FAL|| |
|FAL reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |