- This is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Glock 17 (TLS1), Glock 17 (TLS2), or G17 Pistol (TLS:UC). For an overview, see G17 Pistol (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
8 - 11
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 9+ missions.
- Level 12 Stabilized Suppressed variants can be crafted using a G-17 and 18 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 15 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 12+ Engineer.
- Level 14 Sighted Suppressed variants can be crafted using a G-17, 40 Machined Parts, 1 Sights and 1 Pipe at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 24 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 14+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically an M9 Pistol with slightly reduced stats, the G-17 trades damage for magazine size. A large step up from previous semi-auto pistols, its combination of a large, quickly reloaded magazine and a high rate of fire means that the G-17 can put out a lot of fire for a pistol, allowing it to serve as a cheaper and more accurate alternative to fully automatic weapons. Its low damage does mean it may take several shots to down one zombie, which can be dangerous when combined with its short effective range. It is recommended to have the G-17 replaced in higher levels.
- Ammunition Mods somewhat compensate for its low damage, increasing efficiency.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down even more fire before needing to reload, some even increasing reload speed, making it work like a SMG.
- Large Magazine
- Attacks Quickly
- Reloads Quickly
- Low Damage
- Low Knockback