- This is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Glock 17 (TLS1), Glock 17 (TLS2), or G-17 (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see G17 Pistol (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Description[edit | edit source]
Semi-automatic 9mm Pistol.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Two Normal variants can be found inside the Union Security gun cage. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found hidden inside a broken microwave in the attic of the Warehouse on Houston Street. (Newtown)
- An Extended Magazine variant can be found on a bedside in Room 403 of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Normal variant can be found inside a footlocker on the rooftop of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the UCPD gun locker. (Uptown)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
The G17 in this installment allows the player to put out a lot of rounds due to its large capacity and quick reload, making it invaluable during horde attacks. However, it deals low damage per shot, thus consuming more ammo than other pistols that deal higher damage. This gun will serve a player well until a SMG is obtained.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Large Magazine
- Reloads Quickly
- Light Weight
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage
- Low Knockback (lowest of all handguns)
Media[edit | edit source]
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|One shot from the G17|
|Three consecutive shots from the G17|
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|