|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
8 - 11
Background[edit | edit source]
A select-fire version of the G17 created at the behest of an Austrian counter-terror unit, which unfortunately did not achieve the commercial success of its more popular cousin; due to its extremely rapid fully-automatic mode being too difficult to control and causing frequent malfunctions.
An uncommon firearm primarily used by SWAT teams.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 10 Normal variants can be purchased for 400 at The Store.
- Level 10 Normal variants might be obtained by opening certain Re-Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Box variants.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Trigger System x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
The fastest-firing automatic in the game, it can lay down withering amounts of fire thanks to a large magazine, very high RoF and a very quick reload speed, but don't expect most of the shots to hit or do much in the way of damage. Putting it in the hands of a survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill is highly recommended.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Cleaning Kits counteract its low accuracy, ensuring less shots are wasted.
- Extended Mags will allow it to lay down fire for even longer before needing to reload.
- Ammunition Mods increase its low damage, reducing the amount of shots needed to kill a zombie.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High RoF[n 1] (highest of all automatic weapons)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all weapons)
- Large Magazine (largest of all handguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage
- Low Knockback
- Only available through The Store
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire