Background[edit | edit source]
An ostentatious gold-plated Manning High Power .50, it is more a symbol of the owner's wealth and/or ego than a practical weapon. Nonetheless, it still fires the immensely powerful .50 Action Express round, guaranteed to leave gaping holes in anything it hits.
A very expensive custom firearm.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 19 Normal variants can be purchased for 2,000 at The Store.
- Level 25 Custom variants can be crafted using a Gold High Power .50, 50 Machined Parts, 1 Sights, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 11 Weapons Bench for 100 . Also requires a Level 25+ Engineer.
- Level 20 Normal variants might be obtained by opening either Naughty or Nice Z-Mas Boxes (no longer available).
- A Level 20 Normal variant can be obtained by purchasing The Golden Pack.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
With high damage, accuracy, and knockback, this pistol is one of the most powerful weapons a survivor can wield. Its small magazine is compensated for by its rapid reload. However, it attacks slowly for a semi-automatic, so it's best used for support.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods enhance its already high damage further, letting it bring down zombies with even fewer shots.
- Extended Mags increase its small magazine, reducing the amount of time spent reloading.
- Glasses increase its short effective range, allowing it to attack zombies from further away.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- High Knockback (highest of all pistols)
- Very Accurate (vs other handguns)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all pistols)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Slowly (vs other semi-automatics)
- Small Magazine
- Only available through Z-Mas Boxes, The Golden Pack, and The Store