- For the stock variant, see Manning High Power .50. For the base golden version, see Gold High Power .50.
Background[edit | edit source]
While its base version already features improvements over stock models, this weapon further improves its performance by installing various custom accessories, which give improvements in various departments, such as range, accuracy and damage, giving it even more stopping power.
A heavily modified version, only found in the hands of gunsmiths or their most discerning customers.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 25 variants can be crafted using a Gold High Power .50, 50 Machined Parts, 1 Sights, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 100 . Also requires a Level 25+ Engineer.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
As it is simply an improved version of the Gold High Power .50, it can be used with similar tactics at higher levels, providing highly damaging shots at close range. Like its basic counterpart, it fires slowly, so survivors wielding it should be covered, or be providing cover.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods further improve its formidable damage, letting it bring down zombies with even fewer shots.
- Extended Mags increase its small magazine, allowing more fire to be laid down before reloading.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- High Knockback (highest of all pistols)
- Very Accurate (vs. other pistols)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all pistols)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Slowly (vs. other semi-automatics)
- Small Magazine
- Only available through Crafting