- This article is about the Premium version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see AK47 (TLS1), AK47 (TLS2), or AK47 (TLS:UC). For the upgraded version, see Golden AK-47 Custom. For an overview, see AK47 (overview). Not to be confused with the AK-74 or AKS-74U.
|Real Life Name||
Avtomat Kalashnikova-47 w/ gold plating
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 20
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 10 variants can be purchased for 2,000 at the The Store.
- Level 10 variants might be obtained by opening Nice Z-Mas Boxes.
- A Level 20 variant can be obtained by purchasing The Golden Pack.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Merely a reskinned AK-74, it is slightly more accurate and reloads more quickly but is otherwise identical. Whilst expensive, it is available much earlier and has identical or superior stats, and upgrading it using additional fuel will allow it to remain competitive with higher level versions of regular assault rifles.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods ensures more damage per shot.
- Extended Mags allow for more firing power, combined with its already fast reload speed.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Accurate (vs. other assault rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all assault rifles)
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While it is called an AK-47, the in-game model and inventory icon both use a skeleton stock like the AK-74.
- The gun model may have been derived from a $6,000 gold plated AK-47 model.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire