|Real Life Name||
Remington 870 Police Magnum
|Attacks Per Second||
60 - 70
Background[edit | edit source]
A tactical pump shotgun customized for HERC entry teams: featuring improved sights, a biological and chemical protective finish, some rail attachment points for accessories, and a special choke that condenses the shot spread to minimize collateral damage.
HERC is the only known user of this model.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 12 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Level 12 HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes (no longer dropped).
- Level 10 Normal variants might be obtained by opening certain Re-Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Box variants.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Basically a Shotgun with higher damage and accuracy, it is a powerful weapon that can take down most enemies quickly. Compared to other shotguns, it has a larger magazine and a decently fast reload speed, but it possesses the same flaws, namely slow attack speed and short range, meaning the wielder can easily be swarmed. Best used for support.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods buffs the already high damage.
- Slugs can rectify short range effectively, with variants capable of increasing damage. Also improves knockback capability.
- Extended Mags increase the ammo capacity, reducing the chances of a zombie surviving before the survivor has to reload.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Bandoliers mitigate the long reload time, reducing the time in which a survivor is left vulnerable.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Attacks Slowly
- Only Obtainable through HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes