|Attacks Per Second||
? - ?
In order to cope with the limited supply of munitions, HERC has turned to new weapons in order to fight the everlasting threats of the Dead Zone. Taking a competition bow and adding a scope and a sight to increase accuracy along with stabilizers and dampers to reduce movement of the bow and absorb recoil, makes it perfect for the hunting of both living and undead game.
Equipped by HERC operatives.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 51+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Level 51 Reinforced Quickdraw variants can be crafted using a HERC CB-1, 70 Treated Wood, 2 Weapon Handles, 1 Tape and 20 Threads at a Level 15 Weapons Bench for 63 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 51+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Pipe x 1
- Heavy Fabric x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The high-level version of the compound bow, it shares the same traits except for a slightly increased range. Its single-shot nature creates a low damage output, requiring constant reloading and/or support from fellow survivors. It is best used for tackling individual enemies from a distance.
- Glasses to boost its effective range.
- Vests to increase the wearer's health, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Very Low Ammo Cost
- High Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly
- Very Quiet
- Low Knockback