|Attacks Per Second||
200 - 220
In order to cope with the limited supply of munitions, HERC has turned to new weapons in order to fight the everlasting threats of the Dead Zone. In this case, a common hunting crossbow with a scope and iron sights to increase range, components on high vibration parts, like the strings, to reduce noise and a quiver on the side of the crossbow for increased reloading speed.
Issued to HERC personnel for defense and leisure.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 51+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Pipe x 1
- Heavy Fabric x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The high-level version of the crossbow, it shares the same stats of its low-leveled brother with the exception of an increased range and reduced reload speed. It is still a good choice for survivors with a shortage of ammunition or that wish for a silent, accurate weapon to deal with the infected.
- Glasses to boost its range.
- Vests to increase the wearer's health, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- High Damage
- Low Ammo Cost
- Very Quiet
- Good Effective Range
- Low RoF[n 1]
- ↑ Rate of Fire