|HUNTER-SMG Mk V|
|Real Life Name||
KRISS Vector (recolored)
|Attacks Per Second||
117 - 122
Tracks Infected Kills
Background[edit | edit source]
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Yet another highly specialized version of the SV-SMG. It is alike toand differs from the SV-15 in many ways. The short effective range is the same, and has comparable knockback. The two weapons diverge in performance when it comes to damage and accuracy. The HUNTER SMG can do more than 3 times the damage per shot at a noticeably faster rate. However, on a survivor with poor ranged combat, the high-powered shots will hit only air, as it has among the poorest accuracy of all weapons. This is the weapon's main weakness, so any method to improve hit chance will greatly improve the firearm's performance.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Shooting Gloves that increase the ranged combat.
- Extended Mags to fire more rounds before reloading.
- Bandoliers to further increase the reloading speed.
- Glasses to increase its effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all weapons)
- High RoF[n 1] (vs. other SMGs)
- Large Magazine
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire