- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Claw Hammer (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Claw Hammer (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
14 - 15
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 11+ missions.
- Level 5 Vintage Heavy Large variants can be crafted using a Vintage Hammer and 4 Weights at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 12 Heavy Large variants can be crafted using a Hammer and 6 Weights at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 7 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Weapon Handle x 1
- x 10
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Readily available throughout the early levels, it is a serviceable melee weapon thanks to a rapid strike rate and decent knockback. However, its short reach and low damage means it will not remain viable for very long.
- Good Knockback
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Low Damage
- Short Reach