- This article is about the weapon in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Hand Grenades (TLS2). For the active gear in TLS:DZ, see Hand Grenades (TLS:DZ). For the ammunition types, see Grenades or 40mm Grenades. For an overview, see Hand Grenades (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Thrown explosive device.
How to obtainEdit
In addition to its drawbacks from the previous game, it can now bounce back at the player if it hits a wall. It's generally a good idea to throw the grenade in front of a large group and run for cover, as it can kill a player and their companion very easily.
- Very High Damage
- Good AOE[n 1]
- Reloads Quickly
- Light Weight (Lightest of all explosives)
- Can be thrown over obstacles
- Can penetrate armor
- Slow to throw
- Delayed detonation
- Short Range
- Can bounce back at the player and companions
- Can kill the player and companions
- Very Rare
- Scarce Ammo Type
- There is a Damaged version present, but as of version 1.3, it does not have any differences in stats. This also applies for the M79 Grenade Launcher and RPG.
- Its ammunition type is extremely rare and almost impossible to replenish. However, if one throws a grenade and then swaps it with a companion twice, they will get another grenade to throw. This is helpful if ammo is an issue.
- Interestingly, it has a value of 0 damage when viewed in the backpack.
- ↑ Area Of Effect