Harrison & Harrison Broking is an office building located in Uptown, a section of Union City, in The Last Stand: Union City. It plays a crucial role in the plot as it is the only entrance to the HERC Outpost where the player must save his/her spouse.
- Lobby - a vending machine containing some food.
- Left room - contains a note.
- First room on the right - Contains a Nightwatchmen skillbook.
- Second room on the right - Contains Bandages, some cash, and a Where's Wilmo? and Businessman skillbook.
- Safehouse - contains a Heavy Crowbar, plus a trapdoor and tunnel that leads to the HERC Outpost.
- Barry Wilmott, a survivor who helps the player through the game, used to work as a janitor in the Harrison & Harrison building for an unknown length of time before the zombie outbreak.
- There is a room with a bank of elevators, suggesting that the building has upper floors. The floors and the elevators are not accessible.