- This article is about the weapon in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Hell Slinger (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Hell Slinger (overview).
|Real Life Name||
FX Verminator Extreme
- "I've been working on some improvised "hunting tools;" if you're gonna be part of my platoon, you'd best be equipped for the job!"
- — Terry Granger on his latest hand-crafted invention
Homemade Semi-Automatic Crossbow.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Normal variant can be obtained by completing the "Into The Wilds" quest given by Lisa Granger. The weapon itself is rewarded to the player by her brother, Terry, upon completion of the quest. This is the only way of obtaining the weapon. (Whistler's Forest)
This weapon deals amazing amounts of damage and fires quickly, making it ideal for eliminating small groups of zombies. Its high knockback and rapid reload make it moderately effective against hordes as well. However, its ammo can be difficult to find, though it is readily available at King-o-Pawn.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Reloads Quickly
- Heavy (heaviest of all Survival Kit weapons)
- Scarce Ammo Type
- Small Magazine
- Obtained through Survival Kit only
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the Hell Slinger|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the Hell Slinger|| |
|Hell Slinger reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |