- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Hockey Stick (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Hockey Stick (overview).
Description[edit | edit source]
Some kind of Canadian egg flipper.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Normal variant can be found in 14 Smith Street (Ed's house). (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in U.C. Storage. (Brookvale)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This is the longest of all the melee weapons that can be found in the game, but players will find that its vast reach does not make up for its low knockback and damage rating, which are considerably inferior to other common melee weapons; even the Heavy variant lacks a considerable boost in damage. Use this only if no other weapons are available.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very Long Reach (longest of all melee weapons)
- Light Weight
- Can hit enemies behind player
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage
- Low Knockback
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hockey Stick is one of the few weapons given a comical description in TLS:UC; it is described as "Some kind of Canadian egg flipper", an obvious joke on the popularity of ice hockey in Canada.
Gallery[edit | edit source]