The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
- Uptown: Several are seen parked throughout this section of Union City, though they cannot be interacted with.
- Waterside: Several can be found burning outside the military base. One is parked in the right-most building in the military base and contains a M249 SAW and 5.56 mm ammo.
- Docks: One is parked near the concrete wall on the bridge to Union Island and cannot be interacted with.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
- A Humvee can be seen in the trailer.
- Humvees can be found in the Small Street, Street, Large Park, Military Base, Bridge, and Highway location types. They can be scavenged from and typically yield weapons and ammo, as well as certain types of gear, components, food and water.
- Humvees with the HERC insignia can be found on Union Island. Only some can be scavenged from.
- The Humvee in the Waterside Military Base is the only Humvee that can be interacted with in The Last Stand: Union City. It contains a Normal M249 and 100 rounds of 5.56 mm ammo.
- Despite having the appropriate mounts, none of the Humvees present in The Last Stand: Dead Zone have mounted machine guns.
- Strangely, the Military still uses the "M81" Woodland Camouflage when it was phased out by the Army and replaced with a Desert variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.