- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Hunter Compact (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Hunter Compact (overview).
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 5+ missions.
- Level 8 Quiet Scoped variants can be crafted using a Hunter Compact, 14 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, a Pipe and 10 Rivets at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 10 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 11 High Capacity Scoped variants can be crafted using a Hunter Compact, 35 Machined Parts, 2 Lenses, 2 Pipes, 10 Rivets, 5 Bolts and a Magazine Case at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 19 after scavenging or purchasing the required schematic at The Store for 350 . Also requires a Level 11+ Engineer.
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Powerful, long-ranged and accurate, this is a lethally efficient weapon, well suited to eliminating zombies at a distance. However, it is nowhere near as effective at close range, due to a slow attack speed and a small magazine. Best used alongside teammates equipped for close-quarters and for raids.
- Ammunition Mods further buffs up its high damage.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers compensate for its slow reload.
- Extended Mags give a slight boost to ammo capacity, with some variants improving reload speed as well.
- Glasses greatly increase the effective range.
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Long Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Slow RoF
- Reloads Slowly
- ↑ Rate of Fire