- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Hunter Compact (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Hunter Compact (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Winchester Model 70
Description[edit | edit source]
Compact 5.56 hunting rifle.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Scoped variant can be found in the Union Security gun cage. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found in a footlocker on the roof of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- Hank starts with a Normal variant if he is the player's first companion. (Canal Park)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This rifle makes the player's cache of 5.56mm ammo one of their deadliest assets. While very accurate and powerful, its long length, slow RoF and small capacity make it a poor choice at close range or against fast-moving zombie hordes.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Reloads Quickly
- Can penetrate multiple targets
- Can penetrate armor
Cons[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire
Media[edit | edit source]
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Audio[edit | edit source]
|One shot from the Hunter Compact|
|Three consecutive shots from the Hunter Compact|
|Hunter Compact reloading|
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|