|Real Life Name||
Škorpion vz. 61 (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
3 - 7
Background[edit | edit source]
An inexpensive SMG from Eastern Europe known for its tendency to overheat and jam after extensive fire. Originally made for police and paramilitary use, many of these guns fell into the hands of various thugs and mafia-types, thus featuring in a number of violent crimes in and around Union City.
Commonly used by criminals.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 6+ missions.
- Level 11 Recoilless variants can be crafted using an IGNIS-MP 22 and 6 Machined Parts at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 6 after scavenging the required schematic.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
A step up from the Improvised SMG, its relatively high accuracy and RoF make it quite effective early on, and its large, quickly reloaded magazines ensure a near-constant hail of bullets. However, it deals little damage per shot, but its good RoF and large magazine can make this weapon useful early on.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods increases its low damage, making it more efficient.
- Extended Mags allows it to fire more rounds before having to reload. Some variants will also speed up its reloads.
- Glasses increases its low effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Fully Automatic
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine
- Low Ammo Cost (vs other SMGs)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Very Low Damage (lowest of all firearms)
- Short Range
- Low RoF[n 1] (vs other SMGs)
- Very Low Knockback
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire