|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
6 - 10
The pinnacle of jailhouse ingenuity is represented by this crude but fully-automatic firearm - fashioned from scrap and spare gun parts, which have been cut and welded together. From butt to barrel the whole ensemble rattles like crazy, but it's still deadly enough to mow down ghouls or bandits in a close-quarter fight.
This weapon can be made with the right materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 6 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Grip, 2 Pipes, 1 Trigger System, 5 Bolts and 20 at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 .
- Level 9 High Capacity variants can be crafted using an Improvised SMG and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Level 10 Sighted Quick Action variants can be crafted using an Improvised SMG and ? Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for ? after scavenging the required schematic.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Its long list of drawbacks limit its effectiveness, but it's a step up from the handguns that are available early on, especially in the hands of a survivor skilled with improvised weapons. However, it should be replaced by better weapons when they become available.
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage
- Extended Mags increase the low magazine size.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy.
- Reloads Quickly
- Fully Automatic
- Low Damage
- Small Magazine (vs. other automatic weapons)
- Short Range
- Low RoF[n 1]
- ↑ Rate of Fire