|Attacks Per Second||
20 - 30
Background[edit | edit source]
Made from a steel I-beam sliced and tied to reinforced wooden poles, this unwieldy tool was initially crafted as a cruciform sledgehammer, so as to help survivors with tedious building tasks. It now doubles as a crushing melee weapon.
Can be made at home with the right tools and materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 8 Normal variants can be crafted using 3 Wires, 15 and 15 at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 4 .
- Level 10 Vintage Thumping variants can be crafted using a Vintage Improvised Sledge, 2 Treated Wood and 2 Weights at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 6 .
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Handle x 1
- x 10
- x 5
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
While powerful enough to kill or badly wound zombies around its level in one strike, as well as being very likely to send them stumbling, its low attack speed can make it very risky to use. Combined with being limited to melee range, its wielder will likely have several more scars before the mission is over.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Slowly
- Short Reach
- Can only be obtained through crafting