|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
70 - 85
An ambidextrous bullpup shotgun built to be as light and compact as possible, the KS-25 uniquely features twin tube magazines to maximize capacity without increasing its size. A switch behind the grip controls which magazine is used, while both are loaded from a port on the bottom of the stock, which also doubles as an ejection port.
Brand new, this shotgun was introduced for military/police use when the outbreak hit.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 45+ missions.
- Level 45 High Capacity Smoothbore variants can be crafted using a KS-25 and 58 Machined Parts at a Level 14+ Weapons Bench for 56 . Also requires a Level 45+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 45 High Capacity Quick Action variants can be crafted using a KS-25 and 116 Machined Parts at a Level 14+ Weapons Bench for 78 . Also requires a Level 45+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Barrel x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Its high rate of fire coupled with excellent damage per shot and a very large magazine makes it an effective, if ammo-consuming, close quarters exterminator. Its accuracy and range are underwhelming however, and are likely to put its wielder into harms way. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill is recommended.
- Glasses extend its poor effective range, with some variants improving its poor accuracy as well.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs. other shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
- High Ammo Cost
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs. other shotguns)
- The in-game KS-25 features iron sights and a vertical foregrip, which don't come standard with its real life counterpart, the Kel-Tec KSG. They are, however, commonly displayed on demonstration models.
- The KS-25 is semi-automatic, while the Kel-Tec KSG is pump-action.