- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Kitchen Knife (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Kitchen Knife (overview).
Description[edit | edit source]
Large bladed kitchen knife.
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Dull variant can be found in the 8 Smith Street safehouse. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in 862 Tanner Street (second house in the first area). (Brookvale)
- A Sharpened variant can be found in Room 104 in Glendale Apartments. (Canal Park)
- A Normal variant can be found in the Staff Room in Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- Kelly starts with a Normal variant if she is the player's first companion. (Brookvale)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This is an easily replaceable melee weapon, which can be found almost anywhere a player cares to search and is also commonly dropped by zombies. Whilst more effective than the player's bare hands, it should be replaced as soon as better weapons are obtained.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Light Weight
- Very Common
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Reach
- Low Damage
Gallery[edit | edit source]