|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
180 - 200
Background[edit | edit source]
The Statue of Liberty has been an enduring symbol of freedom ever since France gifted her to the USA, and has guided many an immigrant to America's shores for over 130 years. In these troubled times, some survivors have fashioned human-sized replicas of her distinctive torch to guide them through the ravaged Dead Zone to a better future.
May be found in the hands of patriots.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 20 variants can be crafted during Independence Day 2014 using 25 Weights, 10 Tapes and 50 American Alloys at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Level 20 variants might be obtained by opening Premium Independence Boxes.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- x 15
- Weapon Handle x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
A long-reaching weapon with high damage and exceptional knockback, this weapon is very effective in keeping infected away from its wielder. Unfortunately, due to its very low rate of attack, swarmed users are unlikely to survive. Best used as support for other survivors with faster melee weapons.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very High Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all weapons)
- Long Reach
- Very Accurate
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Attack Speed (lowest of all weapons)
- Low Move Speed Penalty
- Can only be obtained with fuel