|Lawson .22 Pistol|
|Real Life Name||
Ruger MK III 22/45
|Attacks Per Second||
5 - 8
Background[edit | edit source]
A popular and inexpensive training/target pistol possessing the same grip and fire controls as the M1911. Beginner and experienced shooters alike can plink away magazine after magazine without ever having to feel guilty about their wallets.
A common firearm sold throughout North America.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Level 1 Normal variant is present in the Inventory from the beginning of the game.
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Level 4 Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Lawson .22 and 2 Machined Parts at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 2 .
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Grip x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
The first firearm available to the player, it's strong enough early on against equally-leveled zombies and is rather accurate, which means less wasted shots. Later on, however, its inadequate damage and small magazine means it should be replaced with stronger weapons when they become available.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage, allowing it to remain viable for longer.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Reloads Quickly
- Accurate (vs. other pistols)
- Quiet (lowest of all pistols)
- Very Low Ammo Cost (lowest of all firearms)
- First Ranged Weapon available
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Low Knockback