|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch HK416
|Attacks Per Second||
45 - 50
The M-416 was developed as an improvement on the M4 carbine and also serves as the basis for the M-27. Its biggest difference from the original is a new gas piston system derived from that of the G36 intended to improve reliability, though enough remains similar that converting M4s to M-416s can be carried out relatively easily.
Deployed by various special forces and paramilitary units. Also the standard assault rifle of the Norweigan army.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 44+ missions.
- Level 44 Stabilized Custom Action variants can be crafted using a M-416 and 56 Machined Parts at a Level 13+ Weapons Bench for 55 . Also requires a Level 44+ Engineer and Recon.
- Level 44 Sighted Recoilless variants can be crafted using a M-416 and 112 Machined Parts at a Level 13+ Weapons Bench for 77 . Also requires a Level 44+ Engineer and Recon.
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The M-416 is likely one of the most versatile assault rifles available, it can deal with zombies in just about any situation, ripping through individual ones with ease. It is balanced in nearly every stat, except for its lower RoF, making survivors holding it an easy target for overwhelming. Keep wielders behind other survivors for exceptional support fire.
- Glasses to improve range even further, with some variants enhancing accuracy as well.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its already high damage.
- Bandoliers to improve reload speed.
- High Damage (highest of all assault rifles)
- Long Effective Range (longest of all assault rifles)
- Accurate (vs other assault rifles)
- Fully Automatic
- Large Magazine
- High Ammo Cost (highest of all assault rifles)
- Low RoF (vs other assault rifles)
- The M-416 originally used the same inventory icon as the M-417 unless it had the Suppressed or Scoped conditions.
- The M-416 lacks iron sights in all of its inventory icons.
- The M-416's current 3D model originally belonged to the M-417, and vice-versa.
- ↑ Rate of Fire