A descendant of the M82 Barrett, the M107-CQ fires the same .50 BMG round from a lightened frame and shortened barrel, while retaining most of its devastating power. It's typically used where the power of a .50 caliber rifle is needed, but the bulk of its bigger brothers prohibits their use, such as in vehicles and urban environments.
Primarily used by the military, with some available for civilian purchase.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 44+ missions.
- Level 44 Dampened Custom Action variants can be crafted using a M107-CQ and 56 Machined Parts at a Level 13+ Weapons Bench for 55 . Also requires a Level 44+ Engineer and Recon.
- Level High Capacity Recoilless variants can be crafted using a M107-CQ and 114 Machined Parts at a Level 13+ Weapons Bench for 77 . Also requires a Level 44+ Engineer and Recon.
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
This weapon is capable of obliterating almost any target from an extreme distance with just a couple of shots. It is vulnerable to being swarmed, however, due to its small magazine and slow rate of fire, and its speed penalty makes escaping danger much more difficult. Protecting its wielder with other survivors is highly recommended.
- Ammunition Mods to further improve damage, ensuring 1-shot kills.
- Bandoliers to decrease downtime due to reloading.
- Glasses to increase it's extreme range further, with some variants improving accuracy.
- Very High Damage (second-highest of all long rifles)
- Very Long Effective Range (longest of all weapons, tied with M-24)
- High Knockback (vs. other long rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- Very High Ammo Cost (second highest of all long rifles)
- Small Magazine
- Low RoF
- Inaccurate (vs. other long rifles)
- High Move Speed Penalty
- Long Minimum Effective Range
- In real life, the Barrett M107CQ typically has a magazine capacity of 10 rounds.
- Whilst the inventory icon and in-game model for all variants possess a scope, a Scoped variant does not appear to exist. Because of this, there are no Unique M107s that only have an accuracy bonus.
- ↑ Rate Of Fire.